Monday, September 22, 2008

what i want

what i want. (today...it's always changing)
and what I actually accomplished today....

to listen to jazz. (check)

dig my toes into the sand...dancing.

sleep under the stars.

laugh my head off. (check)

sleep in and eat decadent food in bed.

trip while holding someone's hand.

listen closely.

whisper secrets.

speak up.

soak up the sun. (check)

be told brave, true words.

be in the company of people who cherish me to my bones.

be met halfway.

surrender. (check)

love fearlessly....without armor or shield. (check)

be afraid and leap regardless. (check)

dream. (check)

new destinations.

intimacy, kisses and hugs. (check)

barefeet and beach nights.

gently accepting when the ache comes.

go forward with open hands and a slow trusting stride.

wide smiles and exclamations of delight.

choose each moment and make it count.

play. play. play.

heal the broken parts.

help others heal their broken parts.

not feel the urgency of time.

write love notes. (check)

receive love notes.

be as i am. perfect. right now.

be moved.

forgive myself and others.

abandon plans...allow adventure.

invent new routes.

feel everything, even the pain...

let go.

express gratitude and blessing for everything. (check)

thank you.

thank you.

thank you....

2 comments:

Mama to Monkeys said...

I want some of that...maybe it's time to start my list.

See you soon!

cruisebabe said...

i enjoyed toddays post. between you, erin, and grace i think i must write something today!